Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blueness Overload and Music Piracy

Updates time:

I fell so much in love with the wallpaper I made and decided to make my layout into a dark blue. The cbox website had a problem and I couldn't open my account. Meaning I couldn't edit the red box into a blue one, so I decided to make a new box... at the cost of old posts. T__T Moving on, other than all the reds changed into blues, The only thing I actually changed is the Background. Kinda evil-looking, but the floating castles thingy is just so cool. XD

=================================================
Other stuff...
=================================================
Since I first became a computer geek, I wondered what these "blog" things were. And not until a few weeks ago did I make one. So, what IS a blog?

A weblog, which is usually shortened to blog, is a type of website where entries are made (such as in a journal or diary), displayed in a reverse chronological order.

Blogs often provide commentary or news and information on a particular subject, such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. Most blogs are primarily textual although many focus on photograph (photoblog), videos (vlog), or audio (podcasting).

The word blog can also be used as a verb, "meaning to maintain or add content to a blog".

There. Got that from Wikipedia.
=================================================

Yesterday, I finally got the titles of the two Japanese songs that I've been dying to have(thanks to the Goden guys). The songs are Yakenogahara by Cocco and Taisetsunamono by Road of Major. I've been playing/listening to these songs in GuitarFreaks and DrumMania for so long now. And at last I've finally (illegally)downloaded them!!! BOHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...