Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's good to be

So I finally decided to really really return to this blog. I've posted attempts a few times and thought of it silently even more times than that. But now, finally, three years, seven layouts, five attempts, and a million sarcastic comments later, I've come back. Why? It feels right. No emotional downpour, no mental shut down, no dire need to put up a call center training piece, and certainly no pushy half-Chinese person.

Inspired? Maybe. Feeling creative? Not so much. Need to really write something? Always, but never do. The blog called me out and said: "Hey, remember this? [note:sarcasm]". And I said: "The f*ck?! My blog's talking!". Okay, none of that really happened. Not in this reality, at least.

I missed this. Maybe that's it. I miss it.

So, Daydreamer. It's back. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...