Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Log

Okay, I think I'm done restoring my blog. I can now confidently say that its restored and maybe exceeded its previous "glory" (if you can call it that).

Immediately to the right, is the gallery gadget. A cool little blogger gadget made by DevShare for Deviants that are also Bloggers. Good job, you guys.

Below the DevShare is the CBOX. The very same CBOX I used in this very same blog three years ago. Imagine that, I actually got to recover that info.

Yes, Gunpla images left and right. GAT-X105 Strike Gundam on the upper right, GN-005 Gundam Virtue to the left, and XXXG-01WK Wing Gundam Ver Ka. Here's a tissue, go wipe your noses.

This is the final major update for the recent revamping of this blog. And thus, The Ulitmate Blog Log. Thanks go out to you who actually read this, and for the people who did read this back then. Lastly, thanks to those guys who made those cool blog gadgets and for Blogger free skins. Gundam. I mean, Rock on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...