Sunday, November 22, 2009

Life's grand.

Wednesday:
I finished my 00 Gundam. Will post in Arxy in a bit.


Friday:
I have a new job (yay!). HR interview went well, Technical lead interview went awesome, and I scored above average on the exam. Cool. Seems I wont be poor this Christmas XD

Saturday:
I went to Megamall to check out the model kit displays. Of course I only took a quick glance on the ships and tanks and planes, and headed for the Gunpla and started chatting with the guys there. One of MechaPinoy's moderators, Michael Tan, welcomed me into the community even before I got to register an account in their forums. He even made a joke about his name being the most common Chinese name in the Philippines. Hehehe.

Sunday:
It's today and I'm still awake and the internet's not failing, so I guess that makes life grand today XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...