Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Exia Crossbone X-2

This kit was my entry for MechaPinoy's in-house contest Omni Mecha Crossover which was held in Ozine Fest 2011. The theme of the contest was to create a mecha in the colors and markings of another mecha in a different Gundam timeline or universe. In this case, it's the Gundam Exia in Crossbone X-2's colors. Still a lot of improvement to be made as I totally messed up the gloss topcoat making it look like the paint is too thick. Either way, I'm proud of this kit. Pics!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The GN condenser on the last image got scratched sometime between the contest and the time I Photographed this. Oh well XD
Yes, this post is nearly a year late, but I'm building the gallery section and this has to come up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...