Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Master Gundam Atrocitus

This build is inspired by the Red Lantern Atrocitus. It's just too bad my masking skills are not yet at par for me to put the Red Lantern insignia on to his chest. But either way, I'm satisfied with the outcome. This build is mostly OOTB. Just some prepaint mods and some snips to add some space for movement for the cape.


This build was done in 2 weeks (13 days to be exact). I found out I follow deadlines better when I write them down. Good stuff. Primed with Bosny Primer Grey and airbrushed with Tamiya acrylics.
Red: Chrome Silver 40%, Red 60%
Black: Gold leaf 50%, Flat Black: 50%
Blue: Sky Blue 50% Gunmetal 40% Flat Black 10%

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...